I’m sure you heard the news a couple of days ago that Microsoft will be releasing a new XBOX controller on November 9th, five days after the official launch of Kinect. Along with a bold new grey-on-grey look, the biggest feature is the new D-pad, which with just a twist converts from a standard directional pad to a raised “plus” configuration–this new design addresses an issue some gamers had with the D-pad’s original design. We were planning on waiting to share the new controller until we actually got one in our hands, along with the new console and Kinect combo–but it seems that our readers wanted it now…and who are we to ignore our readers? I spoke to our Microsoft rep yesterday and we’re hoping to get our review units sometime before the Kinect launches on November 4th. Until then, enjoy Major Nelson’s video!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017