We told you last week about this cool new content for Fallout: New Vegas; we even linked the new trailer. Now, for a mere 800 Microsoft points, Dead Money–the latest chapter in the Fallout saga–can be all yours. Aside form the obvious scope and quality of their games, one of the great things Bethesda does from a gamer’s point of view, is keep their products relevant–even months after their original release. Thanks to their constant stream of downloadable content, your hard-earned $60 buys you not only an original game, but access to worlds and adventures that continue long after most games end. Enough talk–go download the content; $10 for hours of new gameplay in the Fallout: New Vegas universe? Yeah…we’re in!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017