If you haven’t updated your Apple TV to the latest firmware, you may want to. New features alongside AirPlay, enhanced keyboard entry and new slideshows include access to MLB.TV and NBA League Pass game streaming. You’ll still need your regular MLB/NBA subscription to get in, but now the sports love can flow freely directly to the latest Apple TV. In addition to the sports upgrades, Netflix is now able to stream movies in full 5.1 surround. Thanks Apple!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017