After numerous delays and production problems with the white iPhone, a spring 2011 date was finally locked down by Apple earlier this year. However, even then we’ve been waiting to really see some kind of proof that this mysterious white iPhone is coming. Well, via the wonders of Twitter, Phil Schiller, Apple’s own VP of Worldwide Marketing quotes, “The white iPhone will be available this spring (and it is a beauty!”). So there you have it!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017