Yes, Apple has more money than most companies could ever imagine having–and yes, Apple’s retail stores may be the biggest success story of the last decade. But for those of us who aren’t lucky enough to be swimming in Apple stock options, the big news to come out of their quarterly financial report was that OS X Lion will, in fact, officially launch on the Mac App Store tomorrow, July 20th. Priced at just under $30 (and available only as a download), OS X Lion may very well represent the best value we’ve ever seen for a full OS upgrade…and we’re hopeful that this trend continues. We’ll be downloading Lion as soon as it goes live and will be sharing our thoughts over the coming weeks; let us know what you think!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017