Booq Viper Slider Stays True to the iPad 2 and Adds Stylish Leatherette
New from Booq comes the sleek Viper slide for the iPad 2. Featuring a touch polycarbonate material and non-scratch fabric, you’ll have all of your ports and cameras front and center. Plus, the bottom folds back giving you full docking access whenever you need it. Although protective, it also keeps that sleek iPad 2 styling–making it really comfortable in your hands; the $39.95 price tag makes it fairly comfortable on your wallet as well. Check the full release after the jump.
Sierra Madre, California – (July 25, 2011) – Booq, the leading brand of premium laptop and iPad carrying cases, announces Viper slider for iPad 2. The tough polycarbonate construction, non-scratch fabric, and durable leatherette exterior provide the perfect balance of luxury, style, and protection. The minimalist case stays true to the iPad 2’s slender design and the strategically placed openings keep your iPad fully functional, while providing complete protection. Viper slider is available now at www.booqbags.com for $39.95 with optional standard overnight shipping.
Bulkiness and limited accessibility of iPad cases, sometimes hinders the portability and functionality of the iPad 2. Booq designed the Viper slider for iPad 2 users looking for a stylish and protective case, with minimal impact on everyday use. The black leatherette enhances your grip and minimizes additional bulk, while the durable polycarbonate casing provides protection from drops and mishaps. Constructed to fit the new iPad perfectly, the soft, non-scratch interior slides over the iPad 2 with ease.
Once on, Viper slider’s intelligently laid out design leaves all ports accessible, allowing front and rear camera use, volume control, and charging without removing the case. The unique sliding feature allows iPad 2 users to keep their device fully protected even when docked. Simply slide the bottom quarter of the case off and it’s easily compatible with almost any docking station.
Viper slider for iPad 2 features include:
- Slider design allows removal of bottom cover to fit almost any docking station
- Tough polycarbonate construction shields your iPad 2 from daily drops andmishaps
- Durable leatherette provides a comfortable feel that allows for a secure grip
- Soft non-scratch interior lining
- Intelligent design leaves all ports and buttons accessible“Bulky cases compromise the slender portable feel of the iPad 2 design,” says Thorsten Trotzenberg, Founder of booq bags. “The Viper slider does the functional and sleek Apple design justice, while enhancing protection, grip, and style.”Viper slider is available now for $39.95 at www.booqbags.com and various retailers throughout the U.S., see www.stores.booq.com.
Booq strives to create high-end laptop bags while providing excellent customer service to the next generation of ambitious creative professionals. It is no accident that this privately-held family company was started, and is still run, by a small team of highly motivated creative individuals who are committed to providing the highest level of product performance and service to some of the world’s most demanding customers for many years to come.