Samsung does more than just great smartphones and tablet devices–they also overachieve with Bluetooth headsets and the HM7000 will soon deliver. Available at T-Mobile and RadioShack, the new HM7000 Bluetooth headset is accompanied by a portable charing cradle, and combines great design and efficiency for fashion-conscious consumer.The charger does double duty, offering a full charge and even holds enough extra power (when you aren’t near a plug) to charge it up three more times while on the go. Check the full release after the jump.
DALLAS, Sept. 28, 2011 – Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), the No.1 mobile phone provider in the United States1, today announced the intelligently slim, capable and convenient HM7000 Bluetooth® headset, available at T-Mobile retail stores nationwide and online beginning late October, and at select RadioShack stores nationwide starting in November. Accompanied by an ingenious portable charging cradle, the HM7000 from Samsung Mobile combines premium design and efficiency to create the ultimate overachiever in Bluetooth headsets.Designed with a sleek, attractive form factor for the fashion-conscious consumer, the HM7000 Bluetooth headset also features a one-of-a-kind portable charging solution that is as premium as it is practical. In addition to its textured finish and chrome metal details, the HM7000’s portable charging cradle keeps the headset encased and protected when snapped closed, allowing for maximum portability and charging on the go. With one, quick nudge at the case’s hidden hinge, the cradle seamlessly unfolds into an attractive desktop dock, providing a smart and efficient charging station and display stand for the HM7000.In addition to portability, the HM7000’s charging case provides the user with first class battery life, adding the ability to fully charge the HM7000 up to three additional times while on the go. The case also features an on/off switch on the side to conserve power, as well as LED battery status indicators on both the case and the headset. With its extended battery life, Samsung made sure to fit the HM7000 earpiece with an advanced ear gel design for maximum comfort and wearability.The HM7000 is equipped with Samsung isolāt™, Samsung’s most advanced dual-mic noise reduction and echo cancellation technology to date, as well as a boom mic for enhanced call clarity in a variety of environments. Voice commands and voice prompts come standard on the HM7000, while the Samsung FreeSync Android App, available for free at the Android Market, provides users with added features such as text-to-speech capability for e-mail and text messaging, social media feed updates, caller ID and more.Samsung HM7000 Product Specifications
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- Profiles: Stereo (A2DP) Bluetooth Codec (MP3, SBC), Mono (HFP)(HSP)
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours (headset); up to 16 hours with charging unit
- Standby time: Up to 160 hours (headset); up to 640 hours with charging unit
- Voice Prompt & Command
- Text-to-speech functionality with Samsung FreeSync Android App
- Samsung isolāt™ Dual mic noise cancellation/echo cancellation technology
- Music streaming (A2DP support)
- Active Pairing
- Multipoint technologyThe Samsung HM7000 will be available in late October for $99.99 at T-Mobile retail stores nationwide and at www.T-Mobile.com, and at select RadioShack stores nationwide starting in November. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.1 Number one mobile phone provider in the U.S claim for Samsung Mobile based upon reported shipment data, according to Strategy Analytics, Q2 2011 U.S. Market Share Handset Shipments Reports.About Samsung Telecommunications AmericaSamsung Telecommunications America, LLC, a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets, wireless infrastructure and other telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2010 consolidated sales of US$135.8 billion. Employing approximately 190,500 people in 206 offices across 68 countries, the company consists of nine independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Memory, System LSI and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, semiconductor chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.