We’ve received such a great response to our pieces on NZXT and NVIDIA (as well as our own Juan Carlos Bagnell’s Gear Diary), that we’ve decided to do a whole new gaming-rig build from the ground up; and to help us get some of the best components available, we turned to the folks at Asus. In case you’re not familiar with Asus, they not only make fantastic components, they also manage to maintain incredibly competitive prices. So whether you’re looking for an over clocked graphics card, motherboard, Blu-Ray burner or sound card, Asus has everything you need–and that’s just the beginning. Asus also has a complete line of laptops and desktops with specs and prices that will surprise you–and we’ll be sharing those as well. So make sure you check back over the coming weeks as we not only show you how easy and affordable it is to build your own computer, but also make you more familiar with a company you’re going to be hearing a lot about in the future: Asus.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017