Though arriving a little later than expected, Apple has officially launched its iTunes Match service for those with iTunes 10.5.1 (available now). iTunes Match allows you to sync your entire music collection to iCloud–including songs and albums you’ve ripped from CD’s. Songs that match up with titles already available via iTunes will match up with a DRM free 256kbps AAC version, and the new service will have a cost of $24.99 annually for up to 25,000 songs stored in the cloud (iTunes purchases do not count towards that total).
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017