Many claim to be the best at something–and today’s claim comes from a new iOS app called iRule. No, this isn’t a ruler; it allows you to “rule” your kingdom of remote controls and devices. All you need are various “gateways” which connect to the iRule gateway and lets you control your devices. iRule is an app that turns your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful touchscreen universal remote control. iRule allows you to control all of your remote-controlled electronics (stereo and audio/video equipment, home theater gear, lights, drapes, fireplaces, thermostats, and more) with the best remote you already own–your smartphone or tablet. Check out iruleathome.com for all the details.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017