Apple will be opening their latest store in Grand Central Terminal this friday at 10am. Confirmed by Apple, the new store will be the company’s fifth retail outlet in New York City. The store will officially be located at 45 Grand Central Terminal on the east balcony of the main terminal, a space previously occupied by the restaurant Metrazur. Though the store will open at 10am on Friday, opening hours will actually be from 7am-9pm the following week, while Saturday hours are 10am-7pm and 11am-6pm on Sundays. Last minute Christmas shoppers will be able to shop from 10am-6pm on Christmas Eve.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017