While U.S. iTunes customers have been enjoying Apples new iTunes Match service since mid November, Canada, Germany, Mexico and the UK have now joined the fold. Music lovers in these new regions will now be able to store their music collection (including ripped CDs) in the cloud, and have it accessible to any of their iDevices for $24.99 annually. The service is capped at 25,000 songs stored, but iTunes purchases don’t count toward your total; so basically you can store 25,000 songs from your personal CD selection, and an unlimited number of iTunes purchases. Obviously there are still plenty of regions waiting for iTunes match to arrive–and we’ll keep you informed as more countries are added.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017