LG seems to be on a roll with their announcements, and this one is for new 3D glasses that add a little flare to the usual clunky models. The F320 clip-on, Alain Mikli-designed F360, and curvy F310 glasses are the latest additions to the stylish LG collection – pricing has yet to be announced. All are light and comfortable, and feature FPR technology–meaning you can bring them along to theaters that use RealD 3D technology. Pricing is expected to be unveiled closer to, or at, CES 2012.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017