The folks over at Notion Ink have announced a new partnership with Texas Instruments for their next-gen affordable tablet. The Adam 2 will use an OMAP processor along with other Texas Instruments components to make it more efficient. The follow-up to the original Adam will ship with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – all other specs remain to be announced or discovered.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017