Recently we told you about Apple’s update to the AirPort utility – now, AirPorts of all sizes (Time Capsule, Extreme, Express) are getting updated to offer some much needed features. The 802.11n devices are getting fixes to solve wireless performance issues, as well as Cloud support–offering you quick access to the Time Capsule disk and other features to those with Lion; the user interface also sports a new look that is much closer to an iOS app, further streamlining Apples software look. Check it out via your AirPort utility or through Software Update.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017