If you’re itching to get an F1 racing experience at home, we have your ointment–in the form of the Vesaro V-Core Black simulator. Perfect for gaming on your system of choice, motorsports fans will look at you with envy–except, of course, for the thousands of dollars you’ll likely spend in add-ons and features. The structure is made of stainless steel, making it an ultra-sturdy platform, and you’ll love the Cobra Monaco Pro FIA bucket seat-unless, of course, you choose to upgrade. A little more than $1500 will get you the basic package–basically, a racing seat and frame; those who want the full experience of surround sound, pedals, steering wheel, motion simulators, monitors, etc., will quickly find themselves shelling out close to 26k. Sure, you could by yourself an actual street racer for that kind of coin–but it’s still a fraction of what you’d pay for the F1 machine of your dreams.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017