HBO’s online streaming endeavor appears to be paying off with the service hitting more and more devices. The latest device to get the HBO treatment is the Xbox 360, set to receive its HBO Go update on April 1st. No, this isn’t an early joke. As with other platforms, in order to use the service you will need to have a subscription to HBO (through a cable or satellite provider) and have downloaded the latest dashboard update. Not only does this open up the service to yet another platform, but it also brings more content to the growing list of TV services available on the Xbox console itself. Along with Comcast, Verizon FiOS and Hulu Plus, HBO+ Xbox is a beautiful Microsoft marriage waiting to happen.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017