TomTom users may be experiencing a new leap-year related bug. Yes, February 29th was over a month ago–but the bug makes it so that the units can’t connect to a GPS signal, presenting users with a blank grey screen. The issue first popped up at the end of last month and requires a software update only available by connecting your device to your computer. If you have seen this happen, jack ‘er in, and you’ll get a resolution to your problem.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017