Paper is a new app for the iPad that lets you draw, write, and even sketch using a variety of colors and tools. The app (designed by FiftyThree) is the company’s first, and designed to separate itself from other note taking apps. The app was built as an internal tool and went public only recently in the App Store, hitting 1.5 million downloads. In the two weeks since its launch, over seven million pages have been created inside the app. Do check it out. The basic app is free, while add-on tools mostly sell for $1.99 (the “essentials” pack sells for $7.99). You can download the app here.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017