Kickstarter is turning out to be rather awesome – and for some, even better than expected. Pebble is a Palo Alto based company that designed a smart watch to completely interact with your iPhone or Android phone via Bluetooth. Their goal of $100,000 was not only reached, but exceeded–and now sits at over 1,000,000 in funding. Its a very cool product that not only provides key information at your fingertips (and makes a pretty terrific looking watch), but lets you interact with your phone regardless of where it sits. Check it out at KickStarter.com.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017