Ever wanted to take your live video stream and share it with the world – instantly? Livestream has just unveiled the Broadcaster, a device that can encode and stream live HD video directly to the web from virtually any camera over 3G, 4G, ethernet or Wifi. The system supports nearly any camera that can provide an HDMI signal (including resolutions up to 1080i), and it encodes the signal in real-time using H.264 and AAC audio. The device can mount to your tripod or camera, and the stream can be controlled via the LCD panel on the Broadcaster–or via the Livetream platform on the web. You’ll need a subscription to get going and a one time expenditure of $495, which includes three months to Livestream’s service. Expect the Broadcaster to ship in May.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017