Hitachi’s new G-Technology line is finally here and ready to buy. The G-Raid with Thunderbolt is available now in 4TB, 6TB and 8TB models starting at $700 through $1000 for the highest capacity. The unit features dual thunderbolt ports for daisy chaining as well as two 3Gbps 7200RPM Hard Drives that can be configured in RAID – or RAID 1 for redundancy. Do not mistake these for mobile hard drives, as they requires their own power supplies–but for high-speed, high-capacity storage, they should definitely do the trick.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017