After only 15 months of existence, the Mac App Store has surpassed the 10,000 app mark. No, its not the 500,000+ apps on the iOS app store; but it is a pretty big deal for those distributing their desktop software on the new platform, and get’s Apple that much closer to a disc-free ecosystem. The Mac App store was launched on January 5th of last year along with the release of OS X 10.6.6, and saw over 1 million downloads in its first 24 hours.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017