TomTom owners may be happy to know about a new benefit to owning their navigation units. Purchasers of the Start, Via and Go Live personal navigation devices will be offered free lifetime roadside assistance. The program will be available in the coming months and is aimed to define TomTom as more than just a navigation device maker, and to solidify the company’s presence in the industry. The basic service includes dispatched roadside assistance anywhere in the U.S., emergency-services dispatching, repair facility referral, and 20 percent off the first tow up to $25. The service also refers users to a nearby repair facility and includes discounts at stores around the country.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017