If you’ve travelled Amtrak lately you may have experienced the new iPhone-enabled ticket scanning system. The company has begun the rollout of the iPhone to its train conductors in November, and expect to have a reported 1,700 conductors with a modified iPhone capable of scanning tickets across the country.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017