CTIA is currently underway in New Orleans, and among the announcements comes this one from MasterCard. Introducing PayPass Online, a version of the popular PayPal service that lets you buy things using your smartphone, or with a single click on the web. The system lets you to securely login to MasterCard and then allows you use it to shop on any site. Companies can use PayPass API’s to integrate the system into their own site, or use a MasterCard-build white label system that gives access to all of the tools.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017