Marantz is aiming for a spring shipment of its next generation SlimLine A/V receivers, one of which features 1080i/p video up-scaling and support for Apple AirPlay. The two 4-inch tall models are the $649 7.1 NR1603 featuring AirPlay and the $399 5.1 channel NR1403. The new models feature DLNA networking features, Internet radio and Pandora streaming, along with a new addition: SiriusXM Internet Streaming. Both AVRs feature Audyssey MultEQ room correction, Dynamic EQ to deliver balanced sound at high or low listening levels, and Dynamic Volume. The latter automatically adjusts volume levels when loud TV commercials come on, when a TV’s video inputs are switched among different video sources, and a video program transitions from soft to loud scenes. Expect both of these new SlimLines later the spring.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017