After little information was available about their launch, two of Samsung’s CES-debuted camcorders (the QF20 and W300) are finally hitting U.S. stores. The QF20 is an internet-friendly camera for $350 that will let you upload 1080p videos straight to Facebook, Picasa or youTube, without the need for a computer. The W300 will give you a dust proof, waterproof (up to 15 feet), and shockproof camera for only $160. Launch details are still a bit sketchy, but they are creeping into stores as you read this.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017