It’s official: Google is now the proud owner of Motorola Mobility. Following nine-months of regulatory approvals, Google has closed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility just days after its latest approval in China. The Chicago-based phone maker will stop trading on the NYSE effective immediately. The fate of Motorola Mobility and its assets remain mostly unclear as we await Google’s plans to unfold.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017