It looks like the U.S. Government is about to get more mobile-friendly, as President Obama has just issued a directive to urge major government agencies to focus on the “growing mobile revolution.” In a note issued by The White House, Obama says “it is time for the Federal Government to do more,” urging agencies to help American people to use Government services more easily. It looks like it is all part of a new strategy called “Digital Government: Building a 21st Century Platform to Better Serve the American People,” issued this week with a 12-month timetable which can be read in its entirety here.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017