Netflix this week updated their iOS app to version 2.2, which features an all-new player interface along with some other enhancements. Easy access audio options and Facebook sharing options now sit along the top bar where the subtitle menu used to be; playback controls are now across the bottom of the screen, thus becoming less intrusive. Other under-the-hood enhancements were also included, making the app not only easier on the eyes, but also a better performer. If you’ve already downloaded Netflix 2.2, let us know what you think!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017