Headphone designs come in various shapes and sizes; and now, some even sport a display on their shell. Dubbed the “Amazing Headphone,” this new concept by ChanHyun Park and SeJi Kim provides an actual visual representation of the audio on its built-in screen–consider it giving your audience a glimpse at what you are listening to, without actually blaring it into their ears. The visual representation can take the form of bar graphs, light waves and sequenced flares; but alas, these are only concepts…but very cool concepts indeed.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017