Now that the bar has been raised rather high with the release of the new MacBook Pro with Retina display, companies are clambering at the opportunity to quickly release software to take advantage of the new screen. Google did not wait too long, as they are hard at work on a new version of their Chrome browser. A recent Google blog post showed the image you see here, where you can easily see the difference between the high resolution edition and its present-day counterpart. No word on a release date, but we don’t expect it to be too far off given that the first MacBook Pro’s with Retina displays are already being delivered.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017