Disney has announced the upcoming launch of three new apps for the iPhone and iPad. The new apps (Watch Disney Channel, Watch Disney XD and Watch Disney Junior) will give users access to three popular Disney cable channels; but while the apps themselves will be free and allow for live streams, in order to access all shows you will need to verify your Comcast Xfinity TV account. Non-Comcast subscribers will still be able to stream some shows in a limited capacity (hopefully, Dish and DirecTV customers will be shown similar love in the future). All 3 apps are available now in the iTunes App Store.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017