Ok…maybe they don’t have medicinal qualities–but the pastel colors sure look nice! If you’re an owner of an iPad 2 or New iPad and haven’t purchased a case for it yet (shame on you!), or maybe are simply looking for a new way to accessorize for the Summer, id America has just put out a new series of cases you may want to take a look at. Design to enhance your grip (as well as the look of your iPad), the new Hue Soft Grip cases for the iPad 2 and New iPad feature a rubberized grip and come in a variety of pastel colors. The cases retail for $29.95, and you can head to idAmericaNY.com to get one of your very own.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017