Google has updated its iOS version of GMail with some much desired new features. Now, the app provides Notification Center support along with notification options to make it a much more native-feeling app. Other in-app features including send-as (to use multiple profiles setup on your desktop account), as well as non-expiring sessions with persistent login. If you’re a GMail user, check it out and let us know what you think.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017