Google and Boingo have come together to offer free Wi-Fi in select Manhattan subway stations. A handful of subway stations on 14th and 23rd street feature the new service from Google Offers, allowing users to tweet from the convenience of their subway station–starting now through September 7th. Rewards are on the table for using them too; use the hashtag #FreeNYCWiFi and you’ll be in the running for some prizing. Let us know how you fare.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017