USB drives come in all shapes and sizes; so next time you’re on a blind date whip this one out (I mean the USB key, of course) and prepare to impress. BMW’s USB drive will not, unfortunately, unlock your next vehicle–but the design is an excellent replica of their key fob and pressing the “trunk release” button will expose your USB plug. Sure, you may not get a second date; but for $38 at least you are guaranteed 8GB of portable storage.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017