We love Kickstarter; not only is it a great way for people and companies to get their tech products funded, it’s also a great way for consumers to support the development process–and get a great discount in the process! Pocket TV, the Android-Smart TV-on-a-Stick from Infinitec has already blown away its funding goal with over $430,000 pledged and a goal of only $100,000–but you still have a couple of days left to order one of your own for the $99 pledge price (Pocket TV will retail for $160). If you’re not familiar with Pocket TV, it’s basically a micro-computer running Android 4.0 that fits in the palm of your hand; and when plugged into any TV with an HDMI port, allows you to run almost any Android app…turning your TV into a Smart TV. It’s pretty brilliant, and definitely worth a look–but you better hurry if you want yours for under $100. Click here to head over to the Kickstarter product page.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017