60-inch screens are not anything new, but how about a flexible 60-inch OLED screen? That is what LG is proposing to have released by 2017. Part of Korea’s Ministry of Knowledge Ecomony, LG has been selected to lead the consortium that’s charged with developing the new display. The Future Flagship Program is designed to generate exports and create jobs in Korea by promoting next-gen technology. The flexible displays could be used in window displays, bus stations and other information based locations that you wouldn’t expect to see such a large, brilliant display. Here’s to hope that we get to see the technology implemented a lot sooner than its tentative 2017 release date.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017