It’s refreshing season for LinkedIn, as its homepage has just received a very refreshing overhaul. Gone is the clutter and outdated look–enter, a new streamlined view that focuses on the imagery and works well with other social networks as well. The new style is slowly rolling out to servers around the globe so be on the lookout–and let us know what you think!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017