For those who were left less than satisfied with Apple’s unspecific “Coming in July” release window for OS X Mountain Lion, your clarification is finally here–as Mountain Lion arrives tomorrow (Wednesday, July 25th). Bringing greater integration with not only its mobile operating system but iCloud as well, OS X Mountain Lion brings a host of improvements and new features to the Mac eco-system (click here for a full list of features on Apple’s website). The really good news? While we thought OS X Lion was a good deal at just under $30, Mountain Lion proves to be an even better one at $19.99. Of course, you’ll need OS X Lion in order to get the update (available on the Mac App Store), but like all apps you buy from Apple, one purchase allows you to load the software on to multiple machines. Already running Mountain Lion? Let us know what you think!
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017