Facebook has done something rather monumental overseas, launching the first real-money gambling app called “Bingo Friendzy.” The app offers UK users a selection of bingo and slots games allowing them to pay directly with cash rather than using Facebook’s credits system. Like other gambling operations, the UK is heavily regulated–making that market an ideal start to see how the model works for Facebook. The actual app’s signup system is entirely form Facebook’s own, requiring new users to enter an email address and physical address rather than logging in via Facebook directly, obviously for liability purposes.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017