What are photo maps you ask? Photo Maps is a map-based display of the photos that you have captured and added geotagging to, and works with photos taken both before and post version 3.0 of the app. Alongside photo maps comes a lot of speed fixes and safety issues–which is reassuring since not much has been done to Instagram since being purchased for a cool $1 billion by social network giant Facebook. The new Photo Maps feature is a new geolocation feature that Instagram hopes to leverage moving forward with Instagram 3.0 and beyond.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017