While rumors of late on the Apple front have been focused on a September iPhone launch (allegedly to be closely followed by an iPad Mini announcement) – lets not forget the scuttlebutt about an Apple-branded HD Television set. With some well-known sources having suggested that a launch is imminent, Apple’s own Vice President of Internet Services and Software, Eddy Cue, had reportedly told an analyst that such a device from Apple is “unlikely” in the near future–the main reason being that such a television would have to meet all of Apple’s standards regarding user experience and performance first. Rumors of an Apple television set started when Walter Isaacson released his biography on Apple’s late co-founder, Steve Jobs, where he quoted Jobs as saying “I finally cracked it” in regards to how to redo the modern television properly.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017