Garmin’s latest introduction is the Forerunner 10 GPS watch–designed to make Runners out there much happier. Much like other watches from Nike and Polar, the Forerunner 10 has the ability to track a runner’s speed, distance, time and calories burned. Additional features include a virtual pacer which compares your current pace to a set running pace, and will also let you know if you’re ahead or behind–it even features a run/walk break setting which will help beginners get going. The Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS will hit stores this fall for $129.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017