Many apps are hitting the “update rush” to be ready for iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5, and Dropbox is one of those services offering a major upgrade for iOS users. The new app features the ability to share content across your Facebook and Twitter accounts straight from your Dropbox; you can now share content with multiple people, or even with someone specific thanks to support for Facebook messages. AirPrint support also comes along for the ride – so if you’re Dropbox user on iOS, make sure you check out the update and let us know what you think.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017