Though FLIR is a company that has been around for quite some time, it wasn’t until 2014 that they entered the everyday consumer space with a sub $1,000 thermal imaging attachment for the iPhone. Enter 2015–and FLIR is back with its second generation thermal imaging accessory which works on any iOS device with lightning connector. We caught up with Marketing Director Bruce Cummings on his way home from CES to talk about the company and its upcoming products.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017