It is no secret that I have been playing with all sorts of “smart home” solutions since its infancy – so when August was released I was drawn to it for its apparent simplicity and features. But, I had to go hands on to see if everything I read and heard was true – it is and more. Take a listen to our hands on review of August’s Smart Lock and Connect add-on.
- The Feature-Filled Moto G5: Luxury Features, Budge…May 5, 2017
- We talk TomTom with President Jocelyn VigreuxApril 25, 2017
- PlayStation VR: Our Best Buy Review of the MonthApril 24, 2017
- Iridium’s New Satellite Constellation Keeps …April 22, 2017
- The All-New, Tech-Filled Lincoln NavigatorApril 19, 2017